A-Mezz material lifts – a safer choice for moving product
Material lifts go by many names: vertical lifts, freight lifts, freight elevators, and so on. But whatever you call them, the need is the same – to safely and quickly move product and material from one level to another. A-Mezz lifts can help you get the job done with an efficient custom design... all while protecting your workers and material from injury.
A-Mezz material handling lift features:
- Custom designed to meet your specific needs, whether it's distribution, manufacturing or simply archiving records. Modular, cantilever, four-post designs - let us design your perfect lift.
- Carries loads of all shapes, sizes and weights (up to 30,000 pounds).
- Costs less to operate and maintain than elevators.
- Advanced safety features protect your workforce. Safer than using a forklift or manpower.
- Meets all OSHA standards with guaranteed code approval.
Standard Lift Designs
MM-B Series Modular Material Lifts
Cost-effective, easy to install and self-contained. Perfect for lifting boxes, barrels and small items from floor to mezzanine.
Carriage floor: 3' x 3'
Capacity: 500 lbs
Lifting height: 12'
HC-D Series Mezzanine Lifts
A cantilevered design needs less clearance at the top and may be set up for Z, C or 90 degree loading. Can arrive prewired and preassembled.
Carriage floor: 6' x 6'
Capacity: 3,000 lbs
Lifting height: 14'
MTP-M Series Material Lifts
A dependable, hard-working choice for heavy duty lifting. Gives you access to two or more elevations.
Carriage floor: Custom sized
Capacity: 8,000 lbs
Lifting height: 200'